Screen Capture + Print
by Infonautics GmbH Switzerland
Screen Capture + Print is a freeware software for Windows™ and allows to capture the screen content or part of it to the clipboard, to print directly or to save it as a picture.
- Capture of any requested screen area
(Click on icon in task bar and use the mouse to drag requested selection).
New: Ctrl+Insert can be used to start capturing a screen area including open menus and tool tips.
- Capture of full screen
(Click on icon and then click on desktop once; or use menu "Capture Desktop").
New: Shift+Insert can be used to capture the full screen including open menus and tool tips.
- Capture of a single window with or without frame
(Menu "Capture Window", then click on title bar or content within window).
New: Ctrl+Shift+Insert can be used to start capturing a single window or part of it.
- Display of pixel size of the selected area.
- Support of desktops spanning multiple monitors (primary monitor left, secondary monitors to the right).
- Support of transparent windows and screen areas.
- Support of windows displaying video (without hardware video overlay).
- Output of captured screen area to clipboard for further use in other applications.
- Direct printing of captured screen area.
- Saving captured screen area to file (JPG GIF BMP PNG TIF).
- The latest selections of output path and format will be kept as settings.
- Setting to start the program automatically on Windows startup.
- Microsoft Windows™ 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8.
- Less than 1 MB disk space.
Developer Version (OEM Branding)
In case you would like to deliver this application within your own software, we could customize the tool with your company name and delete the menu entries "Donation" and "More Tools". For further details please contact us at: email@example.com
"You are filling an obvious void in Windows 7. Who wants to go through a 7 or 8 step process using Paint to print screen contents?
Your utility is elegant, efficient and very user friendly. Well done indeed!"
W R Heathcote, USA
© Copyright by